Planned Gifts Provide Hope and Benefits
Your generosity to Cancer Support Community can do so much – you can leave a lasting imprint on the world and truly help those confronting cancer for generations to come. Thoughtful estate planning is also an astute and fulfilling way to achieve your personal financial goals, provide clarity to your family, and ensure that your philanthropic vision is realized as you wish.
Cancer Support Community’s Legacy of Hope Society
Cancer Support Community has a very special community of supporters who are dedicated to making certain that CSC is there even after their lifetimes – the Legacy of Hope Society. Membership in the Legacy of Hope Society is extended when an individual makes Cancer Support Community a beneficiary of his or her estate plan.
- Welcome package expressing our gratitude
- Special letter with each quarterly newsletter from CSC’s Planned Giving Committee Chair
- Invitation to Cancer Support Community’s annual Legacy of Hope Society & Board Reunion Celebration, where you and other like-minded people are recognized for your legacy giving for families facing cancer
- Your name, if you choose, to be featured on Cancer Support Community’s website, in our Annual Report, and on our Donor Wall in CSC’s living room
- Personal visit with Cancer Support Community’s Executive Director
We hope you will join this foundational and treasured group. Your legacy gift will have a tremendous impact on the lives of cancer patients and their loved ones…today and tomorrow.
Questions? Call 626.796.1083, or if you’re ready to establish your legacy,
please complete the form below. Thank you!
Cancer Support Community Legacy of Hope Society Members
Mr. and Mrs. Lance Bird
Alice and Loren Brodhead
Laurie and Tom Daly
Richard C. Gilman
Brenda Lee Hastings
LeAnn and Michael Healy
Joseph R. Henry
Gloria H. Hoversten
Dr. and Mrs. Frank Jameson
Anne Kennedy and Dr. Peter Kennedy
Marsha and Andrew Lewis
Marguerite Marsh Ph.D. and Robert Marsh M.D.
Diane and Craig Martin
Laurie and Chris Mitchell
Dana and Michael Naples
Patricia and Steve Ostiller
Sue and Steve Ralph
Lora and Robert Sandroni
Betsy Snyder and Clay Marquardt
Pam and Les Stocker
Dr. and Mrs. Joel Streng
Meg and John Symes
Maura and Sean Townley & Family
The Valenta Family
Louise Jane Saffman Wannier
Mr. and Mrs. Robert Zeilstra
Names in bold type indicate that their bequests have been received by Cancer Support Community.
Creating your legacy starts with imagining the future, but it takes action to turn it into reality. There are many possible estate planning opportunities for you to consider, in conjunction with guidance from your financial adviser. You can select from the following menu of options to get started: